kids

kids

Friday, December 4, 2015

Inspiration in Obvious Places

Sometimes I'm not witty enough for a comeback in the drive thru when someone is being a complete douche nozzle so trying to keep up with a blog seems daunting. I am not that funny...(my husband would love that because he's a lot like Chandler from Friends--he has to be the funny one)

Then I remember...I'm me---

I work 60+ hours, have a pre-teen daughter, a grown son, an ex-husband, cray cray running through my veins and I run a Weight Watcher forum with 30,000+ members...I CAN do this.

There was a text I got from my sister--which by the way is her own version of hot mess...but she's a BADASS!  Love you Shannon...

and also a good sweet friend from my childhood to remind me that I may not be the funniest, smartest or logical person at any given time but I am me, I am worthy and I have something to say. 

You'll scroll down this blog to see there isn't much there..I go in and out.  Over the last few years I had a very ALL or NOTHING mentality.  If I couldn't give 100% and blog nearly everyday then it wasn't worth it.

Guess what, not so much anymore.

I will simply blog as I see fit.

I talk a good game on my Facebook about raising a "I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar" daughter.  Over the last year I have developed into a good example of that...in certain places...perhaps this blog is the next step.

So you--yeah you---go out there and don't forget to be awesome!  Even if you get 2 steps and go flying flat on your face. 

Do your thing, be you and even if you reach just ONE person ---you make a difference.




No comments:

Post a Comment